time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 50 ml Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 350 grams Caster Sugar
- 300 grams White Chocolate Melted
- 1 Baileys Irish Cream 150 millilitre
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix 125 ml Baileys, butter, sugar ,and milk in saucepan and stir on low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn heat up to medium and stir.
- Fold in white chocolate and the remaining 25mls baileys.
- Stir until smooth and glossy.
- Place mixture onto good quality baking paper in slice tin.
- Refrigerate to set for 3 hours.