Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 50 ml Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 350 grams Caster Sugar
- 300 grams White Chocolate Melted
- 1 Baileys Irish Cream 150 millilitre
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Mix 125 ml Baileys, butter, sugar ,and milk in saucepan and stir on low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn heat up to medium and stir.
- Fold in white chocolate and the remaining 25mls baileys.
- Stir until smooth and glossy.
- Place mixture onto good quality baking paper in slice tin.
- Refrigerate to set for 3 hours.