What looks like an ice cream but tastes like cake? Our Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes – they won’t drip and make a mess and the kids go mad for them!
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Make up the cake batter according to the instructions.
- Place the batter in a jug or similar for easy pouring.
- Lay out the ice cream cones on a flat baking tray.
- Pour in the batter so they are 3/4 full - the trick is to add enough batter so they peek over the top of the cone, but not so much they drip down the sides
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the batter rises and is just firm to the touch.
- Let the cakes cool.
- Make up a icing (Click Here for recipes) and pipe so it resembles ice cream.
- Garnish with fruit or decorations of your choice.