Basic Cupcake Recipe This Basic Cupcake Recipe is fabulously versatile – use your imagination and see which flavours you can come up with! Then you can ice them fancy if you so wish. I love a good mock cream icing…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Castor Sugar
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy in colour and light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Add the sifted flour and salt, alternatively with the milk.
- Lastly add vanilla essence.
- Cook 10 - 12 minutes (pre-heat oven to 230 degrees C) reduce temp to 200 degrees for cooking time.