Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Castor Sugar
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy in colour and light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Add the sifted flour and salt, alternatively with the milk.
- Lastly add vanilla essence.
- Cook 10 - 12 minutes (pre-heat oven to 230 degrees C) reduce temp to 200 degrees for cooking time.