Beetroot Dip is a great dish for a starter or entree to serve with biscuits and other crunchy treats. When it’s homemade beetroot dip it’s even better! Whip up a tasty batch for your guests to enjoy this Christmas!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Large Beetroot Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- Add the Beetroot and Garlic
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes until they are soft
- Allow to cool slightly
- In a processor add beetroot and garlic and blitz until the mix is smooth
- Add all of the ingredients and blitz until combined