Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Onions (brown or Spanish)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Slice the onions into rings and separate.
- Place them in a frypan with the butter, and cook on medium heat until very soft (about 10 - 12 minutes).
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Cook a further five minutes or until caramelised.