time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups Cheese grated (you can use cheddar Gruyère or any tasty cheese)
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 2 cups White wine
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- 1 Fresh Crusty Bread cut in cubes
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the white wine gently in a medium saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix together the cornflour and grated cheese, and gradually stir into the heated white wine, whisking constantly to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Blend in the nutmeg and season to taste.
- Transfer to a fondue dish and use long forks to dip the crusty bread into the cheesy mixture.