Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Beef Mince (leftover Cooked)
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 2 Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the mince and cheeses.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 16 pieces (cut into quarters then cut each quarter into quarters).
- Place a teaspoonful of mince mixture into the center of each piece then fold over to form a triangle.Press the edges firmly together.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden.