Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 3/4 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Dark Choc Chips
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Make a well in the centre and add the coconut cream, butter and egg.
- Mix until ingredients just combined.
- Stir in choc chips and coconut.
- Spoon into lined muffin cups and bake for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is just firm.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes then move to cooling rack.