Chocolate Nut Free Weetbix Slice
Chocolate Nut Free Weetbix Slice is a rich decadent version of the old classic Weetbix Slice, this chocolate nut free version is great for school lunches or kids parties. Particularly good for birthday parties where there may be nut allergies! Make sure you keep this bad boy in the fridge – covered well with Gladwrap – otherwise it can go very brittle!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush Weetbix, add flour, cocoa, sugar, mix well.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in melted butter (if mixture doesn't come together add a little more butter).
- Press into a lamington tray.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for about 30 mins. Let cool.
- Prepare your icing.
- Mix the icing sugar, cocoa, and butter into a bowl.
- Add your boiling water very slowly and only a teaspoon at a time. You don't want it to runny.
- Then spread icing over your weetbix slice base, sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate until icing has set.
- Cut into slices when cooled.