Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Good Quality Chocolate Pieces
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups Icing Sugar (to 3 cups)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Over low heat melt chocolate and butter, stirring regularly.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then stir in sour cream.
- Add the icing sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beat with an electric mixer until it has a smooth spreadable consistency.