Christmas Honey Roasted Dutch Carrots
The pop of the ruby pomegranate seeds in this recipe for Christmas Honey Roasted Dutch Carrots really gives boring old carrots, a Christmas feel.
You can get creative with the sauce and use a good garlic sauce, or tahini tastes fantastic too!
You can even swap the honey out for maple syrup.
Get ahead for Christmas and bake them for the first 20 minutes the night before or on Christmas morning, then finish them off about 15 to 20 mins before you want to serve them. If you do cook them the day before cover with foil and store in the fridge overnight.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 bunches Dutch Carrots
- 1 tbsp Honey Or Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt To Serve
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Christmas Honey Roasted Dutch Carrots:
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Slice the greens off the top of the carrots but leave about 2cm on the top.
- Place carrots in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and honey then season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 mins.
- Turn the carrots and drizzle over a little more honey. Roast until caramelised and cooked through - about 10 mins.
- Remove from oven, place on a serving place and spoon hummus or Greek yoghurt over the carrots then top with pomegranate, coriander and spring onions.