Crockpot Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pulled Pork
Not everyone is a fan of pork, but everyone loves this Crockpot Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pulled Pork. Seriously. It’s a winner in just about every circle, from family to friends.
The dish is a breeze to make with the slow cooker doing the majority of the work and you just stepping in for the last few parts. The result is a sweet, sticky and tangy glazed pork tenderloin that will satisfy all your cravings.
For those that want a very caramelised crust, feel free to whip the tenderloin out of the crockpot and whack it under the grill for a few minutes.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Mix the sage, salt, pepper and garlic into a small bowl, and then tub this seasoning mix all over the pork tenderloins.
- Prep your slow cooker by putting 1/2 a cup of water in the bottom, then laying the seasoned pork tenderloin on top.
- Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours.
- One hour before the meat has finished cooking whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan. This will be the glaze. Heat on a medium heat until it starts to thicken, which usually takes less than 5 minutes.
- Brush your tenderloins with the glaze 2-3 times in the last hour of cooking.
- Once the tenderloin is cooked pull it out onto a chopping board and pull it apart. This can be done by cutting into large pieces, and then pulling apart with a fork.
- Serve with the remaining glaze, and whatever else you like with your pork.