There’s nothing more lovely than cooling off with an ice cold treat, particularly if its these Delightful Coconut Lime Yoghurt Ice Creams. These are home made ice creams, easy to put together and a real crowd pleaser.
Bringing together all your favourite flavour pairings, in a creamy concoction that is a far cry from the icy cups at the school fete, these ice creams are guaranteed to impress, every single time.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lime Zest
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 2 Drops Green Food Colouring or more to achieve desired colour
- 1 400 Millilitre Coconut Milk
- Bring together the lime zest, juice, yoghurt and powdered sugar in the food processor.
- Add the coconut milk and blend well.
- Pop in the food colouring and pulse until colour is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds, leaving space at the top to add in the popsicle stick.
- Freeze at least four hours, and remove by putting the bottom of the moulds in how water for a few minutes before sliding out.