Here’s a winner to get the vegetables into the kids without them even knowing with this family favourite, Hidden Veg Bolognese, they will never guess!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Celery stalks
- Salt and pepper
- Add all vegetables into a food processor and process, until vegetables are finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan and add the vegetables, cooking until soft
- In a separate pan fry mince in batches, slowly adding the veggies
- Once mince is brown and mixed with veggies, add all remaining ingredients
- When boiling remove and place in slow cooker
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours
- Serve with curly pasta