Hollandaise Sauce is perfect for those indulgent Sunday morning breakfasts!
Want to start your day with perfection? Hollandaise Sauce is the answer! Pour it over your breakfast dish and you’ll begin to wonder how you only found out about it now. This is so delicious that it can even make the veggies look appetising even for fussy eaters. A no-sweat sauce that can be done in under 30 minutes. Amazing, I know!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 60 grams Butter
- 1/4 tsp Tarragon
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a food processor, blend the egg yolks, lemon juice and pepper.
- Beat until frothy and light in colour.
- Cut butter into small pieces and heat in the microwave until hot and bubbling.
- With the food processor running, add the melted butter very slowly and keep blending until sauce is nice and thick.
- Add the tarragon and lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl.
- Fill a saucepan a third of the way up with water and heat gently.
- Place the metal bowl with the Hollandaise mixture on top of the saucepan and whisk continuously until sauce is thick and heated through.