time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Sweet Cookies Nice
- 1 100 Gram Butter melted
- 1 750 Gram Cream Cheese softened
- 1 400 Millilitre Thickened Cream
- 1-2 tsp Coconut Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 cups Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Yellow Food Colouring
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
For The Base:
- Get a food processor and put in the sweet cookies (Nice). Process it into fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and mix again.
- Get a baking tin and grease it. Pour the mixture in, spread it and flatten it down.
- Put it in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
For The Cheesecake:
- Get a mixing bowl and put in the softened cream cheese, thickened cream and coconut extract. Mix it together.
- Add the sugar and desiccated coconut then mix it again.
- Get your blender and put in the pineapple chunks and thickened cream then blend together.
- Add the pineapple mixture to the cheesecake mixture and mix it through.
- Add yellow food colouring and mix again
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and pop it in the freezer for about 4 hours.