The great thing about these cauliflower chips is that you can add any flavouring you want to!
Get creative with the spices you have on hand or just leave them plain and seasoned with salt and pepper.
The ultimate guilt-free snack!
So easy, so delicious!
So we have heard of cauliflower rice and cauliflower cheese, now you can enjoy cauliflower as chips!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Pepper And Salt
- 1 tsp Spices Like Lemon Pepper, Greek Seasoning, Dukkah Or All-Purpose Seasoning
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Line an oven tray with baking paper
- Cut the cauliflower into chip-like pieces
- Lay them on the tray, spray with olive oil, sprinkle over spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven for about half an hour, you want them to darken in colour and crisp up.
- Serve with your favourite mayonnaise and sauce.
- We’ve used whole egg mayo and sweet chilli chutney