Loaded Sweet Potato Bake
Sweet potato is a good tummy filler for kids. There are many ways you can prepare it, but this is one of my family’s favourites!!
Full of flavour, you could easily add some chicken to it to make a complete meal or have it as a side. You can even use the leftovers to make fritters for brekky!
Sweet potato bake can go with literally any dish! It’s super versatile so give this yummy recipe a try!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, Chopped Into Approx 3 Cm Cubes
- 5-6 Bacon Rashers
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Spring Onion, Thinly Sliced To Garnish
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the sweet potato into an oven baking dish, drizzle with some oil and add salt and pepper.
- Roast them for approximately for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a fry pan, add the red onion and Bacon, fry until the onion is soft
- Top the sweet potato with the onion, bacon and grated cheese
- return them to the oven until the cheese is golden brown.
- top it will some spring onion and sour cream to serve.