This Egg Salad recipe is a very traditional American–style egg salad. A great way to use up excess eggs! It’s delicious!
This Egg Salad recipe is fantastic on fresh white bread or rolled in lavash bread. This is yummy and you can taste all the mouthwatering flavours in just one bite!
This is a salad recipe that you won’t want to ignore because of its truly magnificent ingredients that will capture your heart! This tastes divine, no kidding!
This is easy to make and you can satisfy the tummies of 4 people with this. But you can eat all if you want – no one’s stopping you after all!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Boil eggs till hard-boiled and cut into slices using an egg slicer.
- Cook the onion, garlic, and bacon in a pan until starting to brown.
- In a microwave-proof bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, crushed chicken stock cube and salt and pepper
- Heat the mayonnaise mixture in the microwave until hot and add the onion and bacon mix.
- Cool it until it is just warm and add the whipped cream and stir well.
- Fold through the chopped eggs and garnish with parsley.