Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Water warm
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- For a super easy & yummy soft & chewy Naan bread, I mix 1 ½ cups warm water, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 2 teaspoons of yeast in a bowl and then allow to stand for 5 minutes until foamy.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 3 cups of flour and mix really well, knead your dough on a floured workspace (around 20 times) then form into a tight ball.
- Put dough in a well oiled bowl, cover with a damp towel in a warm place and allow to rise for around 30-45 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a floured workspace and then divide dough into 8 pieces and roll out with a rolling pin to about 4mm thick.
- Either pan fry in a frypan for 2 minutes each side or grill the naan bread for the same amount of time.
- Serve fresh and hot.