Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet White Marshmallows (100 Grams) chopped
- 1 Packet Frozen Raspberries (250 Grams)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Rum
- 1 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 3 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Water
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Thaw out the raspberries and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a seive to remove seeds etc.
- Put the raspberry mixture in a double saucepan with orange juice, rum and sugar.
- Stir over simmering water until the sauce boils.
- Gradually add the chopped marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Blend together the cornflour and water until smooth, add to mixture and stir until sauce boils and thickens.