Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Thaw out the raspberries and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a seive to remove seeds etc.
- Put the raspberry mixture in a double saucepan with orange juice, rum and sugar.
- Stir over simmering water until the sauce boils.
- Gradually add the chopped marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Blend together the cornflour and water until smooth, add to mixture and stir until sauce boils and thickens.