Trying to think up new ways to serve up the humble snag at dinner time?
Here is a great way to way to cook sausages. Stuffed Sausages is a fun meal and the kiddies and adults will love them! Oh and it’s cheap!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- thick sausages
- Bacon Rashers
- Large Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place sausages in medium sized baking dish and cut through the center without cutting all the way through.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to small saucepan and heat on high with peeled diced potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain water and mash. You can add 3 tablespoons milk and 1 teaspoon of butter if you prefer then mash.
- Heat oil in frypan and add onion, garlic, mushrooms and diced bacon. Gently fry until browned.
- Squeeze a strip of tomato sauce along the center of each sausage and top with onion mix. Then spoon mash potatoes on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese then return to oven for a further 5 minutes to brown.