Quick, easy and delicious just the way we like it here at Stay at Home Mum. Yummy Microwave Cupcakes, especially easy for those that don’t have an oven! Must be eaten fresh though – or they will go as hard as rocks!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- Melt butter on high for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, mix well.
- Add sifter flour & cocoa and egg, mix well.
- Spoon into patty pans.
- Place on edge of microwave tray.
- Cook on high for one minute, then a further 30 seconds.