Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chick Peas
- Red onion
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Dried Fruit
- Champange mushrooms
- 400 grams Chick Peas
- 1 Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Cracked Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 175 grams Couscous
- 50 grams Dried Fruit sultanas, apricot etc
- Parsley Small handful freshly chopped
- 300 grams Champange Mushrooms
- 400 grams Tomato chopped
- Finely chop the onion and the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan then lightly cook the onion.
- Next add the cinnamon, cumin and mushrooms.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, drained chickpeas and honey.
- Simmer for 6-7 minutes, until the mushrooms are soft and tender.
- Next, finely chop up the soft fruit.
- Mix in a bowl with the couscous, salt and pepper and cover with 2-3 cm of boiling water.
- Cover with cling and leave until the water has absorbed into the couscous, then fluff up with a fork – this takes around 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the chopped parsley into the couscous, then put onto four plates and top with the spiced Moroccan mushrooms.