time neededprep120 set in fridge
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Cream Cheese softened to room temperature
- 375 grams Tin Condensed Milk
- 1 Lemon
- 150 grams Oreo Biscuits
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Beat together cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Place cupcake liners in 12 cupcake baking trays.
- Place an Oreo biscuit in the bottom and pour mixture to the brim of each cupcake.
- Decorate top with crumbled Oreo and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.