No Bake Oreo Orgasmic Bites..made with only four simple ingredients!
Just four ingredients and no bake!!!
It hits the spot which gives you foodgasm with every bite!
So pretty and delicious! Don’t wanna eat it but want it in my mouth! HELP!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Cream Cheese softened to room temperature
- 375 grams Tin Condensed Milk
- 1 Lemon
- 150 grams Oreo Biscuits
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Beat together cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Place cupcake liners in 12 cupcake baking trays.
- Place an Oreo biscuit in the bottom and pour mixture to the brim of each cupcake.
- Decorate top with crumbled Oreo and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.