Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pork mince
- 1/2 cup Pork Mince
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Rice Noodles in 1/3 cup hot water 5minutes then drain.
- 1/2 Tomato diced
- 1 Shallot diced
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh Chilli Or Sweet Chilli Sauce
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Heat frypan over high heat, spray with oil and add pork mince and sesame oil. Toss until brown then set aside.
- Mix eggs, fish sauce and chilli until lightly beaten. Heat small wok or frypan (if single serve, otherwise large wok or frypan for family serve) on high heat. Spray with oil and add pork mince to coat the bottom. Pour egg mix over pork mince then add tomatoes and shallots. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid for 5 minutes or 8-10 if cooking the family size.
- Serve with a garden salad or on it's own!