Queen Cake is super cute and deliciously wicked.
They’re perfect for kid’s parties. These are traditionally cooked in teacups, you can however, bake in a standard cake tin. Just cook for a little longer.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Cream Butter and Sugar until very fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well in between. Set aside.
- Sift plain flour and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add sultanas to flour and mix through.
- Add creamed mix to the flour. Fold together.
- Add the milk. Mix together well.
- Bake for 15 mins.