Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge
I do love a good chocolate fudge – and just because this one is both raw and vegan, doesn’t necessarily mean that it is healthy! It is still full of fat so you only need a tiny little bit. Ensure that both the Nut Butter and Coconut Oil have been out of the fridge for an hour or so before making this or it won’t beat together.
You can substitute the Nuttlex for any other vegan butter – Cashew Butter for instance.
Make sure you keep it in the fridge or it will melt and go all gooey.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
How to Make Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge:
- Beat together the Nuttlex and Coconut Oil until they are very smooth.
- Sift the Cocoa Powder into the mix whilst still beating.
- Add the Maple Syrup and Vanilla Extract.
- Pour into a greased square tin lined with baking paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle the salt flakes over the top and cut into squares.