Really Really Easy Butter Chicken
I love this recipe because it is so damn easy! Really Really Easy Butter Chicken is made with simple pantry items and chicken thighs are just delicious (yes they have more fat then chicken breast, but if you use chicken breast instead of the chicken thigh the result will be ‘dryer’).
You can easily omit the sugar if you wish because tinned tomato soup does have a bit of sugar in there. A great recipe for a weeknight dinner.
If you want to make this in bulk and freeze it for another night – omit the cream before cooking or it could curdle.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 500 ml Tomato Soup
- 1 kg Chicken Thigh Pieces
- 3 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 200 ml Cream
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
How to Make Really Really Easy Butter Chicken:
- Heat up a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add the butter until it bubbles.
- Add the diced chicken thigh pieces and the curry powder. Stir to coat the chicken. Cook until the chicken is browned.
- Pour in the tomato soup and the sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat totally. Add the cream and stir in until combined.
- Serve with rice and steamed greens.