Roasted Cherry Truss Tomatoes is the perfect side to your Christmas Roast..
or any other of your mains really!
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, this is perfect as roasting tomatoes maximises its taste and flavour.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Trussed Cherry Or Mini Tomatoes
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peeled And Sliced
- 4 Springs Rosemary
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Salt And Pepper, To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Line an oven tray with baking paper
- Scatter the sliced garlic and Rosemary around the tray and lay tomatoes on top of them.
- Drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake for about 20 mins or until they are starting to blister and some of them have collapsed.