Scrambled Egg Muffins are pretty hearty and fun to eat. Better than those served at restaurants and cafes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 227 grams Bulk Pork Sausage
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green capsicum, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.