Scrambled Egg Muffins are pretty hearty and fun to eat. Better than those served at restaurants and cafes!
Scrambled Egg Muffins are pretty hearty and fun to eat.
Better than those served at restaurants and cafes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 227 grams Bulk Pork Sausage
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green capsicum, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.