Scrumptious Garlic Butter Flavoured Salmon
Salmon might not be on the menu that often, but when it is you want a recipe that is really going to satisfy, like this Scrumptious Garlic Butter Salmon. Cooking in foil, it’s a super-easy, drama-free recipe that any salmon eater will fall in love with. Not to mention, the foil cooking method means there’s less dishes, which is always a win in our book!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and prepare a baking tray by laying some foil over it.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, lemon and herbs, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your salmon (whatever pieces/cuts you have chosen) onto the baking sheet and fold up all the sides to make a bowl.
- Spoon or pour the butter mix over the salmon, and then fold the foil completely over the fish and seal it closed by folding the edges shut. If you have some on hand you an also add lemon slices into the foil packet.
- Place into the preheated oven, and bake until the fish is cooked through, around 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sides and extras.