Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Baking powder
- 100 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Tinned Apples
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Spray SC (slowcooker) with spray oil and place 2 or 3 strips of baking paper in cooker to assist in lifting out the cake and turn cooker on to high.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar together and beat on high speed for 3 – 4 minutes until creamy.
- Add flour, cinnamon and baking powder and gently combine on a low speed.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla in a jug and gradually add to cake mix.
- Pour ¾ of the mixture into the slow cooker and gently place tinned apples over the top of the batter.
- Spread remaining mixture very gently over apple.. gently shake the slow cooker to smooth out. Place a tea towel just under the lid to evaporate moisture.
- Cook on high for 1 hour or low for 2 hours.
- Remove lid and let cake sit in the slow cooker until cool then using the sides of the baking paper lift the cake out and place on wire rack to cool.