Slow Cooker Golden Syrup Pudding…did you know this could be cooked in the slow cooker?
Well it most definitely can – and it is FANTASTIC!!
Makes heaps, so is really good when you are having a dinner party or friends around. Very decadent and rich this dish is ideal for the colder months of the year!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a microwave proof bowl, add the butter, caster sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Cook on high for two minutes or until the butter is melted through.
- Stir the mixture to combine.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder into the wet ingredients and stir gently to form a batter.
- Give your slow cooker a good spray of canola oil to prevent your pudding from sticking.
- Carefully pour the batter into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Gently pour over the golden syrup sauce.
- Place the lid on the dessert and cook on high for two hours.
To make the Golden Syrup Sauce:
- In a small jug add the golden syrup sauce ingredients and pour over the boiling water. Stir until well combined.