Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Onion $0.55
- 1 Can Coconut Cream $1.00
- 1-2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Garlic 1 tsp, crushed, heaped - $0.15
- 500 grams Mixed Vegetables (I used pumpkin choko, potato, carrot and pretty much whatever I have extras of) - $3.00 approx
- 500 grams Pork Sausage $4.50
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Put the sausages, onion and vegetables into the slowcooker (you choose whether to chop up the sausages or leave them whole). Mix the curry powder and coconut cream together and pour on top.
- Mix it all and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or over pasta.