Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Onion $0.55
- 1 Can Coconut Cream $1.00
- 1-2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Garlic 1 tsp, crushed, heaped - $0.15
- 500 grams Mixed Vegetables (I used pumpkin choko, potato, carrot and pretty much whatever I have extras of) - $3.00 approx
- 500 grams Pork Sausage $4.50
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Put the sausages, onion and vegetables into the slowcooker (you choose whether to chop up the sausages or leave them whole). Mix the curry powder and coconut cream together and pour on top.
- Mix it all and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or over pasta.