Three Ingredient Sour Cream Quiche
This recipe for Three Ingredient Sour Cream Quiche is so easy, it can be thrown together at the last minute and popped in the oven! I love it with broccoli too and it makes for a wonderful vegetarian dish. Of course you can add some bacon, onion, grated cheese, mushrooms, corn, capsicum etc if you so desire.
More Reading: 98 Frugal Meal Ideas Using Pantry Staples
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Sheet Of Puff Pastry
- 300 ml Sour Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees C.
- Line a greased pie dish with the puff pastry.
- Whisk together the eggs and sour cream and add salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Add any extra ingredients if you wish, and pour into the pastry shell.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden and set.
- Serve with a garden salad and crusty bread.