Spaghetti Bolognese is a frugal and easy meal to make for the hungry hoards. I love it that all my family love it and I never hear complaints!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 400 grams Tomato Soup Tinned
- 1 Onion chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 150 grams Spaghetti
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a heavy based saucepan cook the onion and garlic together in a small amount of olive oil until cooked through.
- Add the mince and brown well.
- Add the tin of tomato soup and cook on medium for 10 minutes or until reduced and thick.
- Add some grated vegies if you want to hide some from the kids!
- Serve on cooked spaghetti with some grated cheese.
- To cooked spaghetti, bring 4 cups of salted water to the boil, add spaghetti and boil uncovered for 10 minutes, reduce to simmer and cook for a further 2-4 minutes until spaghetti is soft.