Spaghetti Bolognese is a frugal and easy meal to make for the hungry hoards. I love it that all my family love it and I never hear complaints!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a heavy based saucepan cook the onion and garlic together in a small amount of olive oil until cooked through.
- Add the mince and brown well.
- Add the tin of tomato soup and cook on medium for 10 minutes or until reduced and thick.
- Add some grated vegies if you want to hide some from the kids!
- Serve on cooked spaghetti with some grated cheese.
- To cooked spaghetti, bring 4 cups of salted water to the boil, add spaghetti and boil uncovered for 10 minutes, reduce to simmer and cook for a further 2-4 minutes until spaghetti is soft.