Everyone needs a sweet hit, and you can’t get much healthier than the Three-Ingredient Berry Muffins. They’re sugarless, flourless and have just three ingredients, making them not just yummy but super simple, too! We make a bunch for the kids after-school…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Bananas as ripe as possible
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Mixed Berries or berries of choice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and prep a 12-hole mini muffin tin.
- Mash bananas well until they’re smooth, then whisk in the eggs to the mix.
- In your mini muffin pan spread the berries out, placing a few in each muffin hole.
- Pour the banana egg mixture on top of the berries, and then pop in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and cool before removing from the pan and serving!