Tzatziki is delicious with savoury crackers or bread sticks, or as a refreshing sauce for chicken, this Greek classic is divine! Tzatziki is also great the bring down the heat of a super spicy dish!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Line a fine sieve with cheesecake cloth or muslin and spoon the grated cucumber into the cloth to enclose.
- Squeeze firmly to remove the moisture. Place the cucumber in a mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt, garlic, dill and olive oil and mix well to combine.
- Season to taste and cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When serving - transfer the required amount to a small bowl and drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.