Vegan Banana Pancakes
The only thing that’s better than banana pancakes is these Vegan Banana Pancakes. They’re deliciously healthy, super simple, and perfect for people with dairy or egg allergies. You certainly don’t need to be a vegan to love these pancakes!
Throw them together on any old morning, they’re nice and fast so you could even make them on a weekday. Otherwise these make the perfect Sunday morning, not a care in the world breakfast. Yum!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 0.3 cup Wholemeal Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Banana large and ripe, mashed well
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil or more for cooking
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Vegan Banana Pancakes:
- Pop all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix to combine. If you prefer you can use a hand mixer, or just a nice big spoon.
- Spray or spread your coconut oil in a non-stick pan, making sure the surface is coated. Heat the pan on a low-medium heat and keep it there. Lower heat might take a bit longer to cook, but it makes better pancakes.
- Pour or spoon a small amount of batter into the pan. These pancakes are best when small and thick, think pikelets over crepes.
- Once in the pan, pop a lid on and let the pancake slowly steam cook. When the side facing up starts to bubble, its ready to flip. Do so using a spatula.
- When you’ve flipped it let the other side cook for a few minutes. You can check the process by gently lifting the pancake up with the spatula.
- Serve on a plate, in a stack, and top with whatever pleases you.