Summer is heading our way and have we got the perfect frozen treat for you!
This watermelon granita is sweet and has the most delicate texture as it hits your tongue! Trust me, it will become a favourite!
Freeze a long red chilli for a few hours and grate a small amount over the top of the granita for a little heat kick.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Watermelon Flesh (1.2 kg)
- Small Mint Leaves
- Lemon or Lime
- 1 Watermelon Flesh (1.2 Kg) seeds removed
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Small Mint Leaves to garnish
- 1 Lemon Or Lime juiced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Blitz the watermelon in a food processor or blender. Heat the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until dissolved, set aside to cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a large metal pan and freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
- Scrape the top with a fork and place the shavings in a glass to serve.
- Garnish with small fresh mint leaves