Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing There is something special about roasted cauliflower – whether whole or chopped up, it takes on a nutty flavor that can be a meal on its own or can be used as a side.…
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing
There is something special about roasted cauliflower – whether whole or chopped up, it takes on a nutty flavor that can be a meal on its own or can be used as a side. Either way this beautiful dish is a great centerpiece to your table.
It is a unique recipe that is perfect for something a little bit special to serve up for your family and friends! The Tahini dressing tastes amazing and compliments the cauliflower perfectly!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Whole Cauliflower, Leaves Removed
- 1 cup Parsley, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Hulled Tahini
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt And Pepper
- 1/2 cup Roasted Hazelnuts, Crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Combine the turmeric and olive oil in a bowl to form a paste
- Place cauliflower in a roasting pan and coat evenly with turmeric paste
- Cook for approximately 1 hours until tender.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a serving plate
- Meanwhile, in a bowl place the yogurt, tahini, 1/3 cup of the parsley, salt and pepper and mix together to form a dressing
- Drizzle the dressing over the cauliflower and sprinkle with hazelnuts and left over parsley.