Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the zucchinis well, cut off the ends and cut into evenly sliced chunks.
- Place into a microwave proof container.
- Pour over the tin of crushed tomatoes.
- Place a lid on the container and microwave for five minutes on high.
- Remove from the microwave and give the mixture a good stir without breaking up the zucchini pieces.
- Add the bacon and mix through.
- Microwave for a further three minutes or until the zucchini is just tender.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into a loaf tin and top with grated cheese.
- Place in the oven or under a grill until the cheese is golden and the mixture is bubbling.