time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Zucchinis
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Cheese (tasty)
- 1 Bacon 200 grams
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the zucchinis well, cut off the ends and cut into evenly sliced chunks.
- Place into a microwave proof container.
- Pour over the tin of crushed tomatoes.
- Place a lid on the container and microwave for five minutes on high.
- Remove from the microwave and give the mixture a good stir without breaking up the zucchini pieces.
- Add the bacon and mix through.
- Microwave for a further three minutes or until the zucchini is just tender.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into a loaf tin and top with grated cheese.
- Place in the oven or under a grill until the cheese is golden and the mixture is bubbling.