Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions and drain well.
- In a saucepan combine the tin of evaporated milk, 1/2 cup water, soup, grated cheese and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat until smooth and heated through.
- Chop the bacon into small bite sized pieces and fry until cooked well and starting to crisp.
- Mix together the macaroni, soupy mixture and the bacon and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and serve hot and bubbling