We here at SAHM are in love with Cake In A Mug recipes. They are so easy to make and require very little clean up, with only about a minute to put them together and a minute to cook! Craving a sweet treat with a bit of an indulgent edge? Try this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake In A Mug.
As always, with most cakes in mugs, you are better off using a large mug, combining the ingredients in another bowl or jug and pouring it into the mug. I keep batches of the dry ingredients pre-mixed in sandwich bags and add the wet ingredients when its time to bake.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract or essence
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt the butter in a small bowl, add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add vanilla, egg and sugar to butters mixture.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder and mix all ingredients to make a smooth batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer into large mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with Peanut Butter Mousse.
- Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped cream and icing sugar, try not to over stir.