This Creamy Mushroom Sauce is perfect for steak or baked chicken pieces. So much flavour with so little effort!
The deliciousness of cream and mushroom combined has already proved its deliciousness, so there’s no doubt that this Creamy Mushroom Sauce will definitely make every dish yummier!
This sauce is quick and truly easy peasy but mind you, its impact would be too much for your taste buds to handle! This is beyond perfect. This tastes divine! Even if you don’t like everything cream and mushroom, you’ll love this! This enhances the taste of any meat dish so just pour some onto it and be ready to be impressed!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 350 grams Mushrooms
- 20 grams Butter
- 100 ml Cream
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1/4 cup Water
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Add the butter to a saucepan over high heat and cook until foaming.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 - 6 minutes tossing the pan constantly.
- Add the garlic and fresh thyme and cook for 1 more minute.
- Dilute the stock cube in the water and then add to the sauce.
- Take sauce off the heat and stir in the cream - season to taste and serve over the chicken.