Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pinch of salt
- 3 grams Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 2/3 cup Cocoa or carob powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 cups Water chilled
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a 23 cm cake tin.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa into large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into greased tin and bake for 40 -45 minutes.
- Let cool on racks.