Gluten-Free Sticky Date Pudding is a delicious treat for all.
It’s really easy to make, too! This Gluten-Free Sticky Date Pudding incredibly satisfying to eat. You’ll loooove every spoonful of this pudding generously topped with sauce!
You can also freeze the pudding without the sauce. Make lots ahead so you have dessert for when you’re craving some of this delicious and awesome pudding.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Combine the chopped dates and 1.25 cups of water in a saucepan and cook at medium to high heat until the mixture comes to the boil.
- Add the bicarb and let the mixture sit for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Place in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Using hand beaters cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Fold in the sifted gluten free flour and the date mixture.
- Pour into a square pan lined with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- To make the sauce, heat the ingredients in a small saucepan on low until the butter is melted, then increase the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Cut the warm cake into squares and serve with fresh cream and the butterscotch sauce.