Only TWO Freaking Ingredients in this Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough Recipe!!!
When you realise just how easy it is to make your own Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough, you’ll be kicking yourself for ever buying it ready made. This dough is seriously so simple, and has a mild tangy flavour that’s easy to love.
This particular recipe makes two medium pizza crusts, or one large one.
Best of all – you can make this easy pizza dough in advance and then freeze it with the toppings on top – so that you effectively have a frozen pizza ready to go! The trick is to ensure you have some cardboard to place the made pizza on so that it doesn’t ‘sag’ in the freezer.
For a recipe for pizza dough with yeast – check out our Gourmet Pizza Dough recipe.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough:
- In a bowl pour the Greek yoghurt and the self raising flour. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Dust a clean counter top with more flour and lay the dough out. Knead for a few minutes until dough is tacky (not sticky).
- Roll out to desired thickness, and lay onto a prepared tray (greased or lined). Top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 230 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes once topped.
- Keep a close eye on your pizza while it cooks, adjusting time as required.