Only TWO Freaking Ingredients!!!
When you realise just how easy it is to make your own Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough, you’ll be kicking yourself for ever buying it ready made. This dough is seriously so simple, and has a mild tangy flavour that’s easy to love.
This particular recipe makes two medium pizza crusts, or one large one.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
How to Make Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough:
- In a bowl pour the Greek yoghurt and the self raising flour. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Dust a clean counter top with more flour and lay the dough out. Knead for a few minutes until dough is tacky (not sticky).
- Roll out to desired thickness, and lay onto a prepared tray (greased or lined). Top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 230 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes once topped.
- Keep a close eye on your pizza while it cooks, adjusting time as required.