Homemade Sweet and Sour Pork Do your own take away at home with this yummy Homemade Sweet and Sour Pork recipe. You know exactly what has gone into it and it tastes even better than the takeaway one! Serve it with…
Homemade Sweet and Sour Pork
Do your own take away at home with this yummy Homemade Sweet and Sour Pork recipe. You know exactly what has gone into it and it tastes even better than the takeaway one!
Serve it with some plain rice, or make some delicious Satay Noodles to go with it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/3 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Cornflour In 1 Tablespoon Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or sesame oil
- 500 grams Pork diced
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 Carrot thinly sliced
- 3 Pineapple Rings
- 1/2 Spanish Onion
- 1/4 Capsicum thinly sliced
- 2 cups Of Cooked Rice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Slice vegetables.
- Place flour in bag and add pork and shake until all the pork is coated.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Heat oil in saucepan as high as possible then add pork and cook for 6 -8 minutes.
- Add sauce and heat until thickens stirring constantly 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables reduce to simmer and cook until soft. Serve on a bed of rice.